What are injectable Fillers?
- Injectable Filler can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, or improve the appearance of recessed scars.
- Beauty for life
- Enhancing your appearance with soft tissue augmentation
- The visible signs of facial aging occur over timeas a result of sun exposure, heredity and life style.
- One of the earliest signs of agingis a loss of facial fullness and the development of wrinkles. Softening of these facial lines and the restoration of volume and fullness in the face can often be achieved non-surgically with Injectable Fillers.
- If you would like to restore facial contours, or reduce the appearance of lines and creases, injection therapy with soft tissue fillers may be right for you
Injectable Fillers can:
Plump thin lips
Enhance shallow contours
Soften facial creases and wrinkles
Improve the appearance of recessed scars
What Injectable Fillers won’t do:
- Soft tissue augmentation does not stop the aging process. If you wish to change the elements of your face, surgery such as a facelift, brow lift or eye lift may be the answer.
- Non-surgical rejuvenation treatments such as Injectable Fillers cannot achieve the same results, but may help delay the time at which a facelift becomes appropriate.
Are Injectable Fillers right for me?
While not as involved as surgical cosmetic procedures, soft tissue augmentation is a medical procedure. You should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
Tissue fillersare a good option for you if:
You are physically healthy
You don’t smoke
You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance.